We believe that bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existence in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His atoning death, His Glory.
- We believe that man was created by God and not by any accidental, spontaneous or self -propagated occurrence, action, method or process. That man was created in the image and likeness of God and the purpose of man’s creation was to glorify God.
- We believe the biblical teaching about the fall of man and that because of the fall of man, death has passed upon all men and sin entered the world. Therefore, condemnation rests upon each person who has reached the age and development with which come accountability before God and he is forever lost, except he be born again.
- We believe Salvation is wholly of grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the power and the presence of the Holy Spirit. We believe that He personally dwells with and guides those who are believers and empowers them for service, giving unto them various gifts and producing within their lives the fruits of Christian character.
- We believe that Sanctification begins the moment of salvation and continues progressively until physical death.
- We believe in a bodily resurrection of the righteous dead along with the living believers at the return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We believe and practice the Christian ordinances of Baptism and Communion.